Video Production Powerhouse Kinship Works and For Filmmakers Only present The Lighting and Camera Workshop on Saturday, March 24th through Sunday, March 25th, 2018. The workshop takes place at Kinship Works Studios (located at 5360 Snapfinger Woods Drive Suite 134 Decatur, GA 30035), the two-day interactive event will begin at 9:00 am both days and offer an educational experience that will include informative classes and hands-on instruction by some of Atlanta’s top film industry influencers.
The on-site educational workshop is aimed at helping beginner and intermediate video professionals elevate their knowledge of filmmaking, lighting and the proper use of cameras. It will provide attendees with an in-depth overview of challenges, opportunities, growth and revenue potential within the film and entertainment industries.
Attendees of the Lighting and Camera Workshop will learn:
- How Effortlessly Enhance The Quality Of Your Production
- Lighting To Achieve Cinematic Results
- How To Implement The Latest Camera Techniques In Your Next Project
- Lighting Techniques Used By Iconic Directors Like Spike Lee, David Lowery and more
- Avoiding Extended Production Time Through Proper Lighting
- How To Bounce, Block, Cut, and Diffuse Light Sources Quickly and Effectively
- Essentials For Grip and Gaffing
- Understanding The Technical and Creative Potential Of Your Camera
- Current Light Trends and more
A glimpse of the instructors:
A star in the world of cinematography, James’ work as a Director of Photography and his ability to shoot iconic images is unparalleled. He has worked on projects for internationally known artists such as B.O.B, Akon, Future and more.
Ajaya is one of Atlanta’s most sought-after gaffers for his ability as a lighting designer. His credits include numerous high-end projects for luxury brands and several iconic figures in the music industry including112, Waka Flocka, and more.
A leading force in the film industry, Jeremy “Bidduh Films” Bell has continuously worked on various music videos, events, documentaries, and movies since beginning his career in 2010. He has worked on projects for notable figures in entertainment including Steve Harvey, School Boy Q, 21 Savage.
Best known as “Tracey The Director,” his career spans over a number of disciplines within the video production arena including filming, directing, lighting and more. He has worked on projects for some of the largest names in the entertainment industry including Tip “TI” Harris, Trey Songz, Tyler Perry and more.
For tickets, visit ForFilmmakersOnly.com